Based in Paris, France
PC / Linux
Hegemone Pass is a Stealth JRPG set in the Greek Underworld, where combat and exploration are tied together by an alert system. Follow the story of the goddess Persephone, the Queen of the Underworld… who got her title has been stolen by her very mother, Demeter! With the Underworld being ruled by her mother, Persephone must now survive against her very own citizens who are hunting her down, and retrieve her title and rulership of the Underworld.
- The first blend of a JRPG and a Stealth Game: the Stealth JRPG!
- Overthrow Demeter and restore order as Persephone, the rightful Queen of the Underworld, in an epic set in Greek Mythology's often misunderstood realm, the Underworld!
- Explore the Underworld like a platformer, and battle foes in turn-based RPG battles in a linear, mission-based story! (It's not a Metroidvania!)
- Empower your allies or oppress your foes as the leader with your title, and take out their leader!
- Use stealth to eliminate foes easily and gain more EXP, or go in blazing, make Demeter frustrated with the incompetent locals, withdraw her powers, and make all the enemies in the area vulnerable and running away... with much more EXP to grab.
- Play as 3 different party members, with unique abilities: bunny float, smash rocks and super speed!
- Unlock the powers of a goddess: cast magic from flowers, emit shockwaves, and walk on lava!
- Features an adorable cast of humans, gods and monsters!
Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Meringue Entertainment
A small, emerging indie studio focused on creating fully fleshed-out games that are designed to reach the summit. At present, Meringue uses established game genres, while trying new ideas within those genres, always reaching solutions beyond any technical limitations.
More information on Meringue Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hegemone Pass Credits
Director, Developer, Artist